Someone Made Candy Corn Pizza, and the Internet Says, “Nope, Not Today”
Tis the season my dudes %.twitter.com/BzNqeaY191
- ASSWOLF (@TheRealAsswolf) September 18, 2017
We idea probably the most debatable pizza topping was once pineapple till any individual on Twitter proved us incorrect - approach incorrect. An adventurous eater via the title of TheRealAsswolf shared footage of a sweet corn pizza he made, and persons are downright disgusted via the speculation. The general public agree that sweet corn is likely one of the worst Halloween sweets on the earth, and to position it on best of some of the international's maximum sacred meals will have to be thought to be a criminal offense. It will be something if this particular person made a dessert pizza out of sweet corn; we might no less than partly approve of that. However as an alternative, the Twitter consumer sprinkled a number of sweet corn items on best of a frozen cheese pizza and baked it within the oven till the cheese - and the orange sweet - melted. "'Tis the season, my dudes," the pizza author wrote subsequent to his ruined dinner. With over 15,000 retweets and 35,000 "likes" at press time, it is transparent the web has numerous emotions about this.
That is the grossest factor I have ever observed??
- Katryel Clark (@clarky_35) September 19, 2017
I am gonna throw up
- Sam (@samrsamsel) September 18, 2017
Discusting!!! That isn't and can NEVER BE A PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Perry F. Caravello (@ScaryPerrySkate) September 20, 2017
However that is nonetheless higher than pineapple ?
- loges! (@LogenMyers) September 18, 2017
I simply fkn puked in my mouth omg the horror
- nikola jokic fan act (@chillducey) September 20, 2017
I am calling the police.
- Khrys Chester (@Khryswithak) September 20, 2017
I want to get off this planet ASAP
- Colette-Janae Dollar (@thatonereporter) September 19, 2017
- usefzolanski ? (@usefzolanski) September 19, 2017